Yikes... out of the blue Xena question

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Clerval

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
One of my co-workers used to pencil the Xena and Herc comics, and while we were talking about figures (he's becoming a damn good sculptor), I got to wondering if garage kits (good ones) were ever produced for any of the shows main characters?

Would love to find a more official figure kit, but if nothing's out there, I may put some time into working something up (I know, only about ten years too late)

Anyway, I'd appreciate it if anyone who has a lead or two would take a few minutes to write... thanks for reading.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Aegis159

Sr Member
Well I've seen a few garage kits here and there in the modeling mags like Amazing Figure Modeler and Kitbuilder, but I don't think any of them are still available. I did find one picture of a kit, but I dont believe the company is still around...

EDIT:eek:dd the picture didnt attach the first time.....