Unlimited Run Yavin 4 scanner motor casts only $199

Dart

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm interested, but I didn't wanna say anything until I get paid in 2 weeks. Just picked up a Spot finder 1.

Last edited:

t2sides

Sr Member
I really can't say enough AMAZING things about this kit. Here's how my final assembly came out, everyone who's seen it swears it must be REAL motors. Mine is built with a real spot meter, just matched the paint finish. The quality of the castings is Top Notch, and it was a real joy to put together and build. If you're thinking about it, I recommend not passing this thing up!!
Thanks again for all the hard work you put into this beautiful kit Jerry!!
-Sean
IMG_2011.JPG
IMG_2012.JPG
IMG_2015.JPG
IMG_2016.JPG
IMG_2017.JPG

trooper

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I really can't say enough AMAZING things about this kit. Here's how my final assembly came out, everyone who's seen it swears it must be REAL motors. Mine is built with a real spot meter, just matched the paint finish. The quality of the castings is Top Notch, and it was a real joy to put together and build. If you're thinking about it, I recommend not passing this thing up!!
Thanks again for all the hard work you put into this beautiful kit Jerry!!
-Sean View attachment 1351467 View attachment 1351468 View attachment 1351469 View attachment 1351470 View attachment 1351471
amazing build !! WOW !

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.