yauti face with working manibles

I will strike down anyone from here on out who uses the term "Yautja" to describe the Predator.

Stan Winston was the man who created the Predator.

did anyone bother to ask this ( berserk) guy how old he is???? not that ignorance is an age thing, but honestly i think hes like 10 or 12 at most.... meaning for the word berserk>>>> 1. Destructively or frenetically violent:
2. Mentally or emotionally upset;
3. Informal Unrestrained, as with enthusiasm or appetite; //////// I think # 2 best describes him,,,lol :)

Last edited by a moderator:
poor dude is looking for a mask and this thread has totally strayed. Maybe you should start a new one in member buy/sell. keep it simple ...something like WTB: Mask

Some dumbass wanted to make a fancy alien name for Predator and sneezed YAAAUTJA! And went with it. But the name is Predator ..... juuust predator. If I see some one call em a Yautja again ill nuke their house. Heheh..yeaaaaaah.

Could someone rename the Thread and move it?

We could start a discussion for the YAU..... erm.... PREDATORs name!

The Predators call themself Yautja..... (comes from a Predator book! Don't remember which one).

BTW... Predator as a name is stupid too.... a shark is a predator... a lion is a predator.... all hunting animals are Predator......

*Oh,oh.... what have I done!* :)

:) Just my opinion....

@ berserk: try this one: http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...ibles&st=30

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back