X-Wing Red 6 Build

Army

Just wanted to see how this is coming along the paint up on the wings so far is killer hope we get some updates on this soon.

Chris

Army

Well it looks like this thread has died, that sucks was really hoping to see how this was gonna come out.

Chris

Rodmart85

Sorry guys, I've been very busy with the X-Wing commissions plus the Snowspeeder molding process so I have not had time to finish this build, but I will be posting stuff as soon as I have time to work on it, the thread is not dead yet :)

Bests:
Rod

Junk Pilot

Sr Member
This is just a general question regarding Red 6 but can anyone verify which side the red cannon sits on? Left or right? I've got flopped images and can't tell which is correct.

Nwerke

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It follows from the whole set of Red 6 pics, such as it is. A lot of them have been printed flopped but there are some where non-mirrored details are visible; those are the tells to watch for. Once you know a few key features of the paint job you can work out which pics in your stash are messed up and fix them. I'm not at home right now or I'd point you to more specific stuff.

Junk Pilot

Sr Member
Thanks guys. I now recognise the areas identifying this as a flipped image. Cheers.

BTW can anyone suggest a replacement for the M8 Carrier road wheels at the rear of the cannons? I'm looking to modify my Hasbro birds with something better.