X-Men, Iron Man, Fight Club jackets and more!!!

aelynn000

I haven't seen this site hawked around here anywhere and HAVE seen many threads regarding a lot of the jackets on here.

I was just helping a friend find the Tyler Durden Fight Club jacket and came across this site which is insanely incredible. The variety of replica jackets, the quality and especially the prices are AMAZING!

A few personal faves are the tan Iron Man jacket and the Cyclops one...but I know the bf is a HUGE Fight Club fan... this will make buying a Christmas present an extremely difficult choice.

Oh, AND shipping is only $35 anywhere in North America.

I'm in leather jacket heaven...if only there were some sweet girls replicas...

But yeah! I was impressed so I thought I'd share!

Soul Revolver

Thanks for the heads up aelynn! That sure is a great site. The X-Men Origins jacket looks mighty fine.

Last edited:
If you google search Jonathan A Logan he is the original maker of the Fight Club jacket and made it for the movie. He has the original Hollywood schematics and makes jackets for a lot of the stars. If you want the real deal, he's the man to go to.

I have one of his jackets and its the best jacket I have ever owned.

I'd like to clear up WHICH Fight Club jacket you are referring to, as there are more than one.

The all red button-up car coat was most likely a true vintage find, but the red and white cafe racer/motorcycle jacket with the mandarin collar is the jacket I hope you're referring to as JAL did admit to creating and still reproduces this jacket today. Which is no where near cheap.

on the other hand...

I hear soulrevolver make fitted wears, so they tend to the little and skinny pretty well. As one of those mentioned I actually like the idea of a tailor leather/cotton jacket that's not costing 2 months of pay. They seem to offer designs that no other site does, which is a great thing they have going for them right now. I can't seem to remember any complaints about soulrevolver at the moment. So they have a pretty decent track record to. One of the guys who ran the busniess was a member over at fj.com, but I haven't heard from him in a long while.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back