X-Men 97 trailer

I seriously have little time for myself… I have been working 2 jobs now, and doing the prop stuff when early in the morning and late at night, all day all weekend…

Finding time to sit down to watch shows are impossible…

I manage to throw this on once it’s time for bed and im usually asleep before the episode ends.. which is troublesome because it seems like the app plays 4 episodes in a row before it shuts off..

When I awake I don’t remember where I left off.. so I’ve been watching episodes over and over wasting valuable time

I finally have made it to the episode where
dies

I can’t believe how graphic the show is for a cartoon, I’m super super hooked… seeing how they are grabbing at the grant Morrison story.. oh man I’m in love with it

I have mentioned several times in the Deadpool thread at what a fan I am of grants new xmen run..

If Xorn shows up… I’ll scream!!

IMG_5227.jpeg

I just worry how long its going to take for Season 2. Remember, this project originally started in like 2019-2020.

I just worry how long its going to take for Season 2. Remember, this project originally started in like 2019-2020.
The story was developed, possibly even scripts too before Beau DeMayo was let go for the unknown incident. So at least that is one hurdle jumped in the production of series 2.

That was in the news before series 1 was released. There has yet to be any clarification as to what his transgression was but we'd have to assume it was pretty bad to have been fired and both he and Marvel aren't saying why.
Wow I had no idea… not good at all

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back