WonderFest 2022

Joseph C. Brown

Agreed, yes, kindly post some pics!

I had planned to be there... alas, that pesky Real Life™ bit interfered.
I'm now aiming at WF '23, with at least one completed model.:oops:

edge10

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Happy I Love You GIF by Looney Tunes

Pretty please?

DarkKnight

Sr Member
is there a Resin Garage kit modeling forum anymore, not a lot of new kits anymore, Im old enough to remember Gremlins in the Garage, Kibuilders mag and now poof its gone and I didnt see David Fisher at Wonderfest

davelant

My first post here, tell me if I'm doing this wrong. Anyway,I made a last- minute decision to go to Wonderfest for the first time since 2019. I took a few pictures. Not sure whether this group prefers pictures on-site or off-site, so here's a Google share folder.

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Unfortunately I did not get to spend as much time there as I would have liked, as it was a three hour drive there and a three hour drive back, and I had other commitments that afternoon I had to make. That being said, this is from Randy Cooper in the Starship Modeler FB page, and is a good representation of what was there.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.