Wondercon 2006 Pictures

Chuey

Sr Member
I'm shocked. It's Tuesday and no one has posted pictures from Wondercon 2006. :p If I'm in error, someone please let me know. The Golden Gate Garrison has quite a collection for days 2 and 3.

Wondercon - February 10 thru 12, 2006 - San Francisco, CA

The convention proved very busy with major programming from Warner Bros and LFL as examples along with major guests like Bryan Singer and Kevin Smith. The fire marshal even had to restrict people in the exhibit hall due to the large crowds on Saturday. Along with many other costumers, four 501sts garrisons had members in attendence that included the Central California, Golden Gate, Neon City and Pacific Outpost.

I will post what I took as time permits, but as a start, here are some pictures from Wondercon's second masquerade. Hand-schaub, tk1068 and C-Dub, helped one of our garrison members who played Aayla in a short little skit. They placed second in the LFL costume category.

In picture 'IMG_0386.jpg' on page 10, the dude in the bg is totally checking out that girl's tushie (the one kissing the Biker Scout).

Great pics.

Yeah no wonder Vader was choking everyone, the Stormtroopers were out trolling for chicks not Rebels. :lol

"Mission Accomplished. Return to base." ;) :love
IMG_0290.sized.jpg

I really love the idea of taking off the clone helmet faceplate....

Great pics :)

Hey Brias aka HS:
Are the other clones wearing your armor/ helmets?
You guys look great in your outfit.

Markus

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back