WolvoSpiderman's Spider-Man suits thread!

e7bb111ccf955bf0ae1b2af72d225f8a.png

0c00f1c8e38f9acf07091b8b290cad95.png

0c7d4f0e0c7547db59e1401bb6f86d73.png
IMG_6570.JPG
IMG_6571.JPGIMG_6572.JPG
IMG_6573.JPG
I've been meaning to upload photos throughout actually, just never been able to do it via iPhone Safari. Finally gave in and downloaded Tapatalk.
The goggles aren't finished yet, they still need the wire and other bit adding on.
Opinions?
I know the suit needs the spider as well, and I haven't got round to making the mask yet because nobody has replied on how to make one which is rather disappointing given how active this place is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good so far! Basically you just need to download the template that Dali DIY provides and modify it to be looser. You might want it a bit loose for comfort. For example, if his template's nose to chin measures something like 5 cm, measure that area on you. If it measures 7 cm on you, just redraw the template with those measurements. Same goes with all parts with measurements. Doesn't matter if your shape end up the exact same as his, that's the point of customizing.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back