Unlimited Run Wolverine DOFP Leather Jacket!

On 2nd thought I'd like to have a conventional pocket 1-2" towards the outside of the vertical stitching, but still want the stitching as it is part of the appeal of the jacket. Ideally I'd like a regular deeper pocket to put car keys and other things.

On 2nd thought I'd like to have a conventional pocket 1-2" towards the outside of the vertical stitching, but still want the stitching as it is part of the appeal of the jacket. Ideally I'd like a regular deeper pocket to put car keys and other things.
I really appreciate if you draw the pocket placement and stitching as per your desire.

There are few images for size guide, as well we need back length and sleeve length too.

shoulder to shoulder size.jpg

chest size.jpg
Waist Size.jpg
Bottom Size.jpg
Bicep Size.jpg
Elbow Size.jpg
cuff size.jpg

Heads up,
I have changed this thread status into unlimited run from limited.
Now I have started taking orders, I have mentioned email address where you can send your order details.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello guys,
I was wondering if we add pocket lining on besides so we'll get regular pockets on this jacket, see below image.
Pocket .jpg

Hi guys.
I received my DOFP leather jacket from Jameel and it is awesome !!!
The leather is great and seems very durable, the construction of the jacket looks very good too and it is a heavy jacket.
The measurements are those that I asked for so the jacket is fitted but I like it very much......you can't find a better one on the web except the screen-used ones of course ;-)
Thank you Jameel and your staff.

IMG_20220629_082258.jpg

Hi guys.
I received my DOFP leather jacket from Jameel and it is awesome !!!
The leather is great and seems very durable, the construction of the jacket looks very good too and it is a heavy jacket.
The measurements are those that I asked for so the jacket is fitted but I like it very much......you can't find a better one on the web except the screen-used ones of course ;-)
Thank you Jameel and your staff.

A wonderful jacket! I'll be arriving soon! !!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back