Wolf's Bio markings

TDJC

Hey.
Saw this on IMBD AVPR page FAQ's
Anyone confirm this?

What does the Predator's helmet writing mean?
Because the Predator was non-ritualistically hunting and not taking trophies this mission. The helmet reads "Not for glory. Not for honour. Not for the hunt. But to clean up the mess." The first two lines on the right side are the 'glory & honour' lines. The center line of text mentions the 'hunt' (mostly because it in bold lettering) thus showing that the predators still value the hunt, but in this case it doesn't take precedence. The last couple of lines on the left side describe the job and show disdain for the work because it would rather be doing what it wants.

Tim

I thought they were just representations of some of his bigger kills/victories. Either way, I like the explanation above even if it's not from the makers themselves(or if there's no authenticity behind it). One of the better one's I've heard. Neato!

Hey.
Saw this on IMBD AVPR page FAQ's
Anyone confirm this?

What does the Predator's helmet writing mean?
. The last couple of lines on the left side describe the job and show disdain for the work because it would rather be doing what it wants.

Tim

Disdain or DisPAIN cause my name is Kevin DISPAIN!!!!! lol

Yeah i like the idea that they mean something a little deeper than just marked kills, though now i'm intrigued if they are written in a Predator alphabet?!
I thought i saw one on the lair somewhere...

Kinda preffered it when i thought they were markings from Wolf's previous kills, made him seem more badass i guess.

i thought they were like his CV

Human killed TICK
Alien killed TICK
Space jockey killed TICK

oooooh look i have a space left for a hybrid , cooooooooooooool.

oh well, another Alien V Predator related dissapointment hehe.

It might be an advisory reminder for him.......it may translate as...."next time.......dont forget to DUCK you idiot"

Kinda preffered it when i thought they were markings from Wolf's previous kills, made him seem more badass i guess.

i thought they were like his CV

Human killed TICK
Alien killed TICK
Space jockey killed TICK

oooooh look i have a space left for a hybrid , cooooooooooooool.

oh well, another Alien V Predator related dissapointment hehe.

Maybe its like his school report 'doesn't work well with others, needs to concentrate more during target practice..'
Tim

Nice idea, would explain why he went straight for that bio despite having quite the selection to choose from.. I do agree with Usurper though, he looked pretty badass with all those kill confirmations

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back