Wolfman 2010 original costume display

Thanks all! We had a lot of fun with this one. I know some folks feel the movie wasn't great, but the makeup and costume work really holds up in my opinion. This was a display we could all sink our teeth into a bit!

Having worked on this film on the (gasp!) digital side, we had some of the costume pieces for reference. Swatches of fur and hands and stuff. Some of the clothes I think. All of it was designed to be seem for fleeting glances, moving in and out of light and shadow (and on a big screen , not in person) - and it showed. I never could imagine that it would make as good a display as this. Fantastic work!*

Gene

* - as always

Thanks Gene! Means a lot coming from someone who worked on the flick!

Tom

Having worked on this film on the (gasp!) digital side, we had some of the costume pieces for reference. Swatches of fur and hands and stuff. Some of the clothes I think. All of it was designed to be seem for fleeting glances, moving in and out of light and shadow (and on a big screen , not in person) - and it showed. I never could imagine that it would make as good a display as this. Fantastic work!*

Oh man, did you have to give them back?!

Extraordinary!

I actually liked the film...and the display took me back to it. So mission accomplished.

Phil

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back