Wolf Predator Bio Mask

Rotund

Hi Guy's here is my 3D sculpt of the Wolf Predator Bio Mask with all the detail added to the inside of the mask.

Attachments

• Wolf-Predator01.png
    Wolf-Predator01.png
    638.8 KB · Views: 671
  • Wolf-Predator02.png
    Wolf-Predator02.png
    305.3 KB · Views: 498
  • Wolf-Predator03.png
    Wolf-Predator03.png
    301.6 KB · Views: 1,658
Looks amazing. Did it take long to do? I'm trying find a good quality one to 3d Print for the display cabinet but I'm seriously considering learning blender and doing it myself after seeing some of the average ones out

Hi the mask took me a few days, believe it or not I took almost a week looking for good reference as there are a great deal of copies that are not correct in the detail. I wanted my one to have all the interior of the mask, its not visible when on the wall but I know its there. Keep using Blender its an excellent product, it takes time but in the end you will be able to make anything.

Good job!
Best photo references was in AvPR ADI art book. Just one moment: that's not a Wolf interior. It belongs to bomask of dead pilot who had send SOS signal to Wolf. Most of small details on inner side (as frontside too) took from Panzerkampf IV scale models. I did the same mask with this elements, but in fact we didn't seen wolf's bio inner side at all.

Last edited:
Good job!
Best photo references was in AvPR ADI art book. Just one moment: that's not a Wolf interior. It belongs to bomask of dead pilot who had send SOS signal to Wolf. Most of small details on inner side (as frontside too) took from Panzerkampf IV scale models. I did the same mask with this elements, but in fact we didn't seen wolf's bio inner side at all.

Yeah as you say the inside of the Wolf Bio Mask was never shown on screen. I took my reference from the DX version
I do not say it is screen accurate I make my models for me as I don't sell my STL files, its just my take on the model it's all about fun for me. Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is really appreciated.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back