Wizard of OZ set???

This is awesome! Thanks for doing this and offering it up! I’m actually watching the Wizard Of Oz right now for the 587th time lol. Can’t wait to see what you do for the other awards. Especially the tin man heart. I’ve always wanted to know what the chain was made of. I always thought it had popcorn on it as a kid lol!

Any more news on these props? Anyone? My wood carved commission ones were crap. A fair amount of $ wasted. "But the examples on the site were so well done..." Yes, yes they were.

This is one of those things that I'd love to do, but don't really have the time to do it. At some point in the distant future, I might offer a 3D printed option. I even bought a nice 4-red-stripe ribbon for this. I'm having motivation issues, and am having trouble getting to my current high priority projects. ;)

Hey all. I thought I’d join this forum just to add this. During lockdown, I thought I’d model the Courage Medal.

0536F0F5-14D9-4C6F-959B-8CEE7CBD710D.jpeg

And for size comparison. Which is around 7”
5277334D-9D5B-4DCA-AD23-5F2C8ECA5384.jpeg

Because this is a 3D model, it can easily be scaled to any size. I only painted the blue, silver and gold, the rest was the Bronze material that I printed it in. I finished it with a clear lacquer.

The finished part weighs 58g/2oz, although that would change depending on your inner fill.

I have uploaded the stl file into Thingiverse. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4309234

Nicely done. Since a metal version or a Studio wooden prop isn't likely to happen any time soon, treasure that one!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back