Interest Witchking/Nazgul Gauntlet Kit

Buckethead

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi all, myself and friends are on the move on some Nazgul cosplays and are in need of gauntlets. I made my own patterns based on all reference that could find a few years ago, made for ease of assembly, and based on the Witchking design in particular. Now in a position to have parts made and was wondering if anyone would like a kit as well? We will most likely be going with laser cut 1mm aluminium. It would be all plates needed to make a gauntlet, but with no shaping done, i.e. everything still flat. You would need some basic tools and skills to put them together. Based on interest I can also look into supplying other pieces needed, such as rivets and leather.

Gauntlet Layout web.jpg

Image above is of a set I had cut a few years ago to check the scale (but were steel and too thick). I can also dig out my paper mock ups to show how it all goes together (particularly proud of the knuckle pattern which bends into the right shape).

Preliminary price would be around £65 gbp (+shipping) for 2 sets, i.e. enough parts to make a pair of gauntlets, but that is the plates only. As mentioned I can look into other options for including the right rivets, some leather for the finger lames to attach to etc. The black glove would not be provided, as they can vary in size. These will also be just the one size, a one size fits most kinda deal, as the plates can be filed and adjusted to a varying degree. I could also work on a guide if need be to help with assembly, but have not yet had them cut to able to do so. If you're interested drop a comment below and I can start a list.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back