WIP predator classic

tengy

Hi all, this's my first post, I'm sculpting this one after saw the cinemaquette :cry: it's very impressive, but don't have money enough for pay. So what you think about this please let me know. :)

77034104.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

55395696.png

95545740.png

28034248.png

You are doing fantastic I would personally in my most humble honest opinion would suggest to make him a little more bulky but hey what the hell you are doing great.

well... this thing is awesome!! I agree, make it a bit more muscled (just a bit), the arms and legs look like matches, but then you're set!! Great skills, man!

I like it! If you're going for screen accurate, then the above suggestions are right, and he needs to be muscled up. But, to be honest, I kinda like the spindly look he's got goin on! An interesting new take on them, making him a bit twisted, almost Tim Burton-ish. The most important part is expressing YOURSELF, so do it however YOU want to do it!

Keep us posted!

that's incredible buddy! sure he's thin but "they" are supposed to be lean, and it'll look even better when you get the rest of the armor on :)

excellent job!! i'll be looking for updates on this one (and you're even using the same clay as the master does!!, can't go wrong there:)

The details are good but that head and body are WAY mismatched. Looks like a big-head stick figure, not knocking you, just being honest.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back