WIP: Gamora Pants Pattern [3D Print]

Sni9er

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys

I'm back with a new Gamora part WIP so far i'm making a 3d Printable Stencil for Gamoras Leg Diamond paterns meaning you can print it then use nail polish or spray or airbrush to get the pattern onto the cloth, they i will admit they wont be 100% accurate (but maybe 80%) originally I was going to make a linear pattern and delete what i didnt need it turns out though this is a CRAZY performance killer in solidworks so for now im using Pattern Fill which is much more efficient anyway so far i've made Plate #1 (i'll make 3 in total i think)

Reference #1

pKU6pbA.jpg

and this is how you hit the performance wall with solidworks no not with complex geometry with lines .. LOTS OF LINES

ewUL75W.png

anyway moving on to Pattern Fill Boundary

iWxWmN1.png

And the cuts

OSwHnz5.png

and then a backfill to complete the stencil

52gJ5VB.png

it's about 1mm thick so has flex but shouldn't take to long to print i'll be setting dont cross borders in a vain hope i won't have to much cleanup to do

anyway updates inbound ^^

Last edited:
Dude you are going to make this task so much easier for myself and others, thank you for the work your putting in to this

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back