wip FULL 1/1 PRED 1 DISPLAY FOR AZUREPRED

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

deluted22

I have had alot of requests for pics of our statue without the netting. their fore i have taking some progress pics off azurepred new statue hope you guys like it so far. I will try to post more pics later today.
thanx Azurepred!
as always feedback and comments are welcome.

44956922.jpg.png

62620714.jpg.png

55785624.jpg.png

44956922.jpg.png

62620714.jpg.png

55785624.jpg.png

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

munson

Great Job!!! Looking GREAT!!!

After seeing so much great work from so many talented members here, it's truly intimidating thinking about starting my own project--there's a lot to live up to here on the lair!!!

Xenomorpheous

I have had alot of requests for pics of our statue without the netting. their fore i have taking some progress pics off azurepred new statue hope you guys like it so far. I will try to post more pics later today.
thanx Azurepred!
as always feedback and comments are welcome.

44956922.jpg.png

62620714.jpg.png

55785624.jpg.png
absolutely gorgeous, wonderful job

44956922.jpg.png

62620714.jpg.png

55785624.jpg.png