WIP - Bio helm

JoeSomebody369

Worked a bit on making a bio and I used cardboard to get the basic shape of the bio down. I know some of the pieces aren't exactly in the correct place like the "cheek bone" part of the bio but this is just going to be the base. I'm going to cover it in great stuff foam and trim until I get close to the AVP bio then cover it in a few layers of sculpt-a-mold (based off mcguyver's bio)....I really wanted to know if I should redo the dome of the bio? is it sticking to straight up and should I put it on more of an angle? and any other suggestions would be much appreciated ;)

Bioside.jpg

Bio_base.jpg

bio_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
go to the refrence material thread,in there is a new bio refrence.many different shapes and sizes.at the bottom of this thread theres some really nice and clean line drawings of front and profile shots of a bunch of popular designs.put your bio and some others side by each and compare differences!this will tell u what u have to change.

yeah i would suggest you reshape the dome. and make it come back over the top of your head a little more. it seems to stop a bit short. but other wise keep up the good work!

Worked a bit on making a bio and I used cardboard to get the basic shape of the bio down. I know some of the pieces aren't exactly in the correct place like the "cheek bone" part of the bio but this is just going to be the base. I'm going to cover it in great stuff foam and trim until I get close to the AVP bio then cover it in a few layers of sculpt-a-mold (based off mcguyver's bio)....I really wanted to know if I should redo the dome of the bio? is it sticking to straight up and should I put it on more of an angle? and any other suggestions would be much appreciated :)

Good job buddy, I also did a bio using cardboard, Oman look at my work there, this one item in my first bio mask Arsenal and other ...

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back