WIP ...Ancient Elder, Update #3 Add. Armor & Netting

LV426 DeadEnd

Painted the additional armor and netting today.

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

Enjoy ! :)

Is that a little bit of customizing I see on his shoulder pads? :)

Benny yur like a bloodhound arnt ya! There will be various customization throughout this feller. Spikes on the leggings and knees and of course there will be a bead party coming for him. More progress picks to come. Thanks for peekin guys.

That is coming together REALLY nice, great color scheme. I can't wait to see how this turns out when done.... :lol:

Any more customizing that you're holding out on? :)

wow. can you give any tips on the netting i will be doing mine soon and was thinking of the best way to tackle it. any tips would be great....

wow. can you give any tips on the netting i will be doing mine soon and was thinking of the best way to tackle it. any tips would be great....

Thanks for the comments guys. No real advise on netting other then go really slow and dont rush it. I would take small breaks in between as I started to go cross-eyed when I didnt. :p Some people do them with a fine ink pen. I myself use a fine sable brush to do mine.

Marc

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back