WIP ...Ancient Elder, Update #3 Add. Armor & Netting

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

LV426 DeadEnd

Is that a little bit of customizing I see on his shoulder pads? :)
Benny yur like a bloodhound arnt ya! There will be various customization throughout this feller. Spikes on the leggings and knees and of course there will be a bead party coming for him. More progress picks to come. Thanks for peekin guys.

BENSIN

That is coming together REALLY nice, great color scheme. I can't wait to see how this turns out when done.... :lol:

Any more customizing that you're holding out on? :)

herofan1

wow. can you give any tips on the netting i will be doing mine soon and was thinking of the best way to tackle it. any tips would be great....

LV426 DeadEnd

wow. can you give any tips on the netting i will be doing mine soon and was thinking of the best way to tackle it. any tips would be great....
Thanks for the comments guys. No real advise on netting other then go really slow and dont rush it. I would take small breaks in between as I started to go cross-eyed when I didnt. :p Some people do them with a fine ink pen. I myself use a fine sable brush to do mine.

Marc