Done / Completed Willy Wonka (1971) - accurate "Golden Ticket" replica

hmm....even now, when I click on it, it goes to the website.
I'll repost it as is, without a different tag.

'Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory - Willy Wonka' Cardboard Cutouts | AllPosters.com
Screenshot_20210601-192311_Firefox.jpg

Well, yes, since you're in Germany, that's why the message. Since it's a sales site, they must not want to ship outside of USA because of the huge size of a 72 inch cardboard figure. Since you can't buy it in Germany, they apparently don't even want you to see it. :confused::mad:

The message always pops up, no matter what I want to see or order, even if I just want to see the homepage "allposters.com". They don't like international customers. :lol:

Are these still available? Sent a DM about this and the Delorean BTTF 2015 plate, interested in both if you're still doing them.

SOLD / DONE

I'm offering accurate replicas of the "Golden Ticket" from the 1971 "Willy Wonka" movie.

Just as the original ones, my "Golden Tickets" are made from double-sided golden aluminum coated paper and have the accurate dimensions of about 6¾ x 3½ inches. The text is 100% screen accurate (with correct and not just similar fonts/typefaces) and each character, dot or line is on its exact position as seen on the screen used tickets.

View attachment 1081903 View attachment 1081890 View attachment 1081891 View attachment 1081892 View attachment 1081893 View attachment 1081894
Hello, Wondering if you are still selling golden tickets? And how much are they? Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back