Will we live to see Avatar 2 ?

I liked Avatar, and my kids enjoyed the film when they saw it too, eventually.
I’m looking forward to seeing the #2 film, and whatever else may follow there after.
James Cameron films (except perhaps titanic, for personal reasons) have always been a source of enjoyment and inspiration...., I’m not in any position to cast judgement or critiques of his abilities/ priorities/ or motivations for what he does.
I do however, appreciate his dedication to his beliefs and craft.

A Deadline article about Cameron possibly not directing 4 and 5.

Not particularly interesting.

However what I do find interesting is this snippet: “I’ve got some other things I’m developing as well that are exciting."

The idea of him developing something other than Avatar is something I'd be up for.

However what I do find interesting is this snippet: “I’ve got some other things I’m developing as well that are exciting."

The idea of him developing something other than Avatar is something I'd be up for.
Sure he we let you know 2035

It's safe to assume the framework for all the avatar sequels is laid out to the point footage has already been filmed with actors. All actors are existing in digital form as well. Makes me wonder if avatar will be the first all digital actor performance in a film with computer voice and all. No human stand in for reference, complete cgi performance.

Cameron has stated that Avatar2 will be long and you'll be able to pee during the show:p:lol:o_O Well, I'll pack the sandwiches and the catheter :lol:(y)

Get ready for......MORE UNDERWATER DOCUMENTARIES!!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Cameron has stated that Avatar2 will be long and you'll be able to pee during the show:p:lol:o_O Well, I'll pack the sandwiches and the catheter :lol:(y)
Finally! Intermissions again!!!

Ever since Hollywood has been doing three-hour epics again, I've been begging for the return of the intermission.
munchies-420.gif

Cameron has stated that Avatar2 will be long and you'll be able to pee during the show

That's not airtight proof of an intermission. Maybe Cameron is gonna push for new seats in the theaters.

He already got viewers to wear a new type of glasses for his last 'Avatar' flick. He likes bringing tech advancements to the moviegoing experience.

%2F10%2Fac%2F4b%2F10ac4bc35df971a7279404af9970cd00.jpg

Thats all good for you guys in the US where free refills on popcorn is a thing. Sucks for us in Japan where the largest popcorn size is a US medium at best and no refills.

This is a movie I would want to see in an America movie theater with a barrel of popcorn.

Finally! Intermissions again!!!

Ever since Hollywood has been doing three-hour epics again, I've been begging for the return of the intermission.
View attachment 1595093
We only had Jungle Fresh Peanuts in my era oh and for some reason Gordon's Gin, horrible drink but very cool adverts and an awesome song by The Human League.. But I've gone down a very strange Rabbit hole :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back