Why does everyone love Kill Bill?

There was only supposed to be one Kill Bill . The Movie would have been so long that they decided to make it into two.
Believe It or not the word was that if the movie had not been split up that Uma Thurman would have won the Oscar . Far as the films I love them both . Some scenes I would have left out for sure but overall I dig the revenge plot . Pulp Fiction is a master piece IMO . He also has written some great screenplays like “From Dusk till dawn “ And “True Romance “

Last edited:
For those that DON'T care for it, this is a moot point, but for those that do, or just those that want a new experience, I HIGHLY suggest seeking out 'KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR'.

It's both films re-edited together, with the deleted storyline with Michael Jai-White's character restored, & the House of Blue Leaves scene restored to it's original, full color, bloody excellence that it was before he was forced to make it black & white.

In case my feelings weren't clear, I love both these films with all my heart, & make sure to sit through them at least once a year, not counting the times they happen to be on TV & I feel the need to just start watching, wherever they are in the runtime. I do have to say that I can't put my finger in exactly why I like them so much, but I do realize that it's more about where my life was when they came out & my fond memories of that time.

I'm a total QT fanboy, so I love all his movies, but Kill Bill is still to this day one of my favorite movies of all time. I really can't put into words exactly what I love about it other than to say that I just have a really good time watching it. The ending is just perfect and I really do hope he makes another one with Vernita Green's daughter coming to get revenge on B.

I'm a total QT fanboy, so I love all his movies, but Kill Bill is still to this day one of my favorite movies of all time. I really can't put into words exactly what I love about it other than to say that I just have a really good time watching it. The ending is just perfect and I really do hope he makes another one with Vernita Green's daughter coming to get revenge on B.
Agreed his last couple films were horrible with the exceptions of a few cool scenes .

For those that DON'T care for it, this is a moot point, but for those that do, or just those that want a new experience, I HIGHLY suggest seeking out 'KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR'.
I was just going to mention that. I've never had the chance to see it. How does one?
Last I heard Miramax owned that particular edit and just never got around to releasing it to home media. I haven't looked into it again after streaming became a thing.

I was just going to mention that. I've never had the chance to see it. How does one?
Last I heard Miramax owned that particular edit and just never got around to releasing it to home media. I haven't looked into it again after streaming became a thing.
I had a friend that downloaded it years ago. I've only seen it the one time at his house, but the movie did hit different.

season 6 episode 25 GIF

So, this is what it feels like, when doves cry!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back