Question Why Can't I Post Pictures in a Classifides Thread Reply? (answered)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boba Debt

Master Member
When I try to post additional images in a reply in a for sale thread only the link shows up?

Is this a glitch or the way it's supposed to be?

If this is how it is supposed to be what is the rational?

Re: Why Can't I Post Pictures in a Classifides Thread Reply?

When I try to post additional images in a reply in a for sale thread only the link shows up?

Is this a glitch or the way it's supposed to be?

If this is how it is supposed to be what is the rational?
Adding images to posts in a Junkyard thread is no different than adding them to any post. It is only the first post of a Junkyard thread that has special formatting and editing rules. I just successfully added (and subsequently removed) an image to the post that you are referring to. Please try again as there must be something wrong with how the specific link is being processed (you could also try directly uploading the image from you computer as opposed to using the "from URL" option).

I just pasted the Photobucket link into the thread in the junkyard and this is what happened:

I posted the same link in this thread and this is what happened

I tried to upload the images from my computer but I click that link and nothing seems to happen

I'm using IE11

I just got the uploader to work but I don't know why it didn't show up before

I'm using IE11

I just got the uploader to work but I don't know why it didn't show up before
There is no question that the image system has been acting strangely for awhile now. It is one of the reasons why we are looking at migrating to the XenForo forum platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back