Who's Better At Beating The Devil

Would the 10th Doctor count? That was a pretty good episode.

Other than that, I'd say Dean. But should we give him all the credit? It was kinda a team effort between him, Sam, and Castiel. Actually it was more of Sam's doing, it was his willpower that allowed him to over take Lucifer to jump into the prison. Just saying...

NO.. The 10th Doctor don't COUNT:behave

I dont watch the tv show but i know Constantine flipped the bird at Satan and still kept out of hell, winner.

Actually in the Graphic Novel Series, Satan had Abdicated and Hell was being run by a Triumvirate. Constantine knowing he was dying sold his soul to all 3, unbeknownst to each other. When they came to collect, he cut his wrists, and since none of them were going to give up their claim, and since they didn't want another messy-Get God Involved-Civil war in Hell, they had no choice but to cure him and let him go. The person he flips off is actually The First of the Fallen, much older, Much more powerful, and much much more evil than Satan.

I'd have to go with Constantine also,

But Hey, How about a shout out to my Homie FAUST, the Original Devil Cornholer.

Ok.. So to kind of recap. We'll talking about John Constantine and Dean Winchester...But.. We've had Charlie Daniels , The 10th Doctor...But how he got into this is still a mystery to me:confused.Daniel Webster..And last.. But not least Tenacous D...So.. I here scratching muh head...:facepalm.. Askin myself...Um..But hey.. lets move on:thumbsup

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back