Who sells Replica Nazi uniforms?

I seen someone on the HMA that made a full scale Nazi werewolf that looked absolutely amazing.... Is that the version your going for?

Yeh, Sportsmans Guide has a very close version of the Nazi tunic, although the lapel/collar is different. Do a search for East German on their web page. They do have the riding pants and occasionally greatcoats also, all very cheap. I used it for the Nazi demon from AWIL several years ago

http://www.atthefront.com/

Everything WW2 and their primary business is re-enactors so you know it's accurate.

Most of what I see others put forward as a "Nazi Uniform" is hideously incorrect... Even if you don't buy from these guys browse their site, you'll learn a lot.

For the record though, East German is nothing like WW2 German. It looks and feels VERY different. They are dirt cheap though.

I have to agree with the above response, East German Tunics and WW2 Wehrmacht uniforms are two different entities. If you wish to buy something for a relatively inexpensive price go on Ebay of all places and look up M36 German WW2 Tunic. There is a company in China that manufactures them and they are quite good. The reason for the M36, it has the reed green collar that was very common at the time, and it has many of the stereotype characteristics commonly associated with German Uniforms. Also, the sportsmans guide boots are east german as well, and are again very different that actual WW2 boots. Keep in mind that german soldiers also didnt wear just jackboots, mountain troops and paratroopers or Fallschrimjager wore tie-up boots with gaitors. And lastly, if you want nazi insignia, just watch where you wear it as in may cause a scene, for instance don't visit your local synagogue in uniform and ask where the furnaces are located to the rabi....anyway, epicmilitaria.com out of the UK sells high quality inexpensive german arm bads for Nazi party, hitler youth, and the SS. So that is my two cents in

And lastly, if you want nazi insignia, just watch where you wear it as in may cause a scene

Shouldn't be an issue as the Nazi Werewolf/Demons didn't have any Third Reich/Nazi insignia at all that I can remember. The uniforms and (albeit stylized) German helmet alone were enough to make them recognizable as "Nazis".

Kevin

Not sure if you guys notice but this thread is 4 years old, and thanks to the necroposter..it was brought back to life haha...Is it me or does it seem necroposting has been happening a lot more recently

anyways, this seller is amazing..Great customer service. Finheads use him for our jodphurs
http://www.1aiel.com/motorcyc.htm

I've picked up a bundle of East German uniforms from Gowen militaria.
I decided to make a replica of Hans Landa's movie gala uniform from the end of Inglorious Basterds, I started off with an East German Officers tunic, four buttons with an open collar and white piping around the collar.
I think its pretty much the same coat Landa wore in the film, and after that I just added all the medals and ribbons, well...not the ribbons, I got no idea how to make the medals hang together on one ribbon bar.

Anywho, Gowen militaria!

http://www.atthefront.com/

Everything WW2 and their primary business is re-enactors so you know it's accurate.

Most of what I see others put forward as a "Nazi Uniform" is hideously incorrect... Even if you don't buy from these guys browse their site, you'll learn a lot.

For the record though, East German is nothing like WW2 German. It looks and feels VERY different. They are dirt cheap though.

Second that, their customer service is OUTSTANDING as well.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back