Who made this grail diary?

victorc

Hi, I bought this diary a few years ago on ebay, I thought it was an Indy Magnoli diary because the hand writing font of the text, but he confirms me that he isn’t the maker, neither Sarednab, I was looking on i ternet for some help and looks very similar to Fedora Smith grail diary, but I cant contact him, so, any idea who was the maker? I have youtube video…
thank you for any help, regards.

Well Mr Serenity don’t answer, but I searched for some pictures of his diaries and I’m pretty sure this is one of them. Thanks again for your help. Regards.

Last edited:
Well Mr Serenity don’t ask, but I searched for some pictures of his diaries and I’m pretty sure this is one of them. Thanks again for your help. Regards.
He last posted here in Feb of this year, so it looks like he had stepped away from the forum a couple months.

Mistery solved, Mr Serenity answer me and yes, this was made for him, it’s a beautiful diary, I love the hand writing instead a computer font, and all the details, hope enjoy the video. Thank you very much Moviefreak for all your help. Regards.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back