Who made the best grail diary prop replica ever?

These used to sell in the range of $300-$500 each. The story version had all the inserts of the hero one, plus additional invented inserts.

These used to sell in the range of $300-$500 each. The story version had all the inserts of the hero one, plus additional invented inserts.

interesting...
which books had fold out maps pasted in the pages like in your youtube video and which ones did not?
I have seen one of your books that didn't have any of those larger fold out maps attached to a page and the silver cert wasnt glued in either. Would that have been just an early copy that was different from your more recent books?

You know, considering the work you put into these, 300 to 500 to scratch make and binding/ printing etc seem like a steal. Mr. Magnoli, could you say how many of your books you made till you stopped?

I would love to know.

Earlier versions, of course, might not have had all the accurate inserts of the final version. I really have no idea how many I made, it's been a while. ;)

I have a diary from Serenity (aka Charlie) and I have to say I love it. I can't really compare to the others because I've never seen them in person (although I can say that Sarednab's, Magnoli's and Orange_Blend's look amazing), but I wouldn't be afraid to buy another from Charlie either. My jaw hit the floor when I first opened it, it's a beautiful piece! It's quickly become the centerpiece of my collection.

I am fortunate to own several diaries: Sarednab, Serenity/Charlie and demiguel.m...
And they are all fantastic, you really can't go wrong with any of them...
I'm going to try and do a detailed review of these diaries one of these days.

I'd certainly like to add Magnoli and Orange Blend's to the collection one of these days as well...

I am fortunate to own several diaries: Sarednab, Serenity/Charlie and demiguel.m...
And they are all fantastic, you really can't go wrong with any of them...
I'm going to try and do a detailed review of these diaries one of these days.

I'd certainly like to add Magnoli and Orange Blend's to the collection one of these days as well...

hi, could you put pictures with the main difference between them?

That's my last grail diary version:

6966515722_b782ce0e62_c.jpg

6966515610_909dbdf4ef_c.jpg

6966515434_f201af2088_c.jpg

I still love my Magnoli Book...

Many books looks like they have too much inserts, every fanmade "something" whats floating around the web makes his way into the diary... Too much papers are stuffed inside the book, inserts which doesn't make sense like maps and tickets from Indy's travels from the movies... WTF?!?

Many books looks like they have too much inserts, every fanmade "something" whats floating around the web makes his way into the diary... Too much papers are stuffed inside the book, inserts which doesn't make sense like maps and tickets from Indy's travels from the movies... WTF?!?

Well seeing as most books are written to the end of LC it makes absolute sense to have some things from the trip in there.

I still love my Magnoli Book...

Yeah, you are right but only in the "history version" grail diary. The diaries shown here are "hero prop" version. Mine has exactly the correct inserts, no more, no less :)

If it makes you feel any better yours is the one I'd buy. Can't beat that handwritten look!

Yeah, that's what I think too. Thanks for your kind words.

Regards.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back