Who is the orginal sculptor of Scar Bio on Ebay?

CelticWarrior

Any idea who orginally made this bio? The listing says they don't know and admit its taken off someones mould so i'm just checking. I don't want to support recasting so i'm intrested on peoples thoughts. It looks better than the Sideshow Scar [wouldn't be hard] and as much as I don't like the Scar bio I need one for my collection.

Ebay Bio

It's a Mysteria. Go here for comparison pics http://www.mysteria.co.uk/Kits/AVPhelmet.html

He does claim to have been 'loaned' the mold, but if he'd been loaned it by Mysteria, he'd know who had sculpted it, since it was him. All highly suspicious, in my opinion. I'd say you're probably better off with contacting Mysteria (I think his name is Gerard?) and asking if he'll paint one up for you. He's even in the UK.

I had my suspicions and this just make them even stronger.Gerard's bio is great crisp lines and great symmetry.the scar is not like gerards ,th nose closer to the brow line is uneven and the hammered finishe is less visible on this one.this one screams recasted! now I wonder about all of their listed props

I had my suspicions and this just make them even stronger.Gerard's bio is great crisp lines and great symmetry.the scar is not like gerards ,th nose closer to the brow line is uneven and the hammered finishe is less visible on this one.this one screams recasted! now I wonder about all of their listed props

He's been selling the Wolf and Gort recently along with what looked like a Don Jar claymore which is why I thought i'd ask here first.

Hey Darth Pablo

I got an Alien Bio from this guy. He sculpts his own, not great work but asymmetrical deformations are all over. Size is a bit small as well. From the pics the Claymores also doesn't look right the angles are off. Sculpting isn't easy and I'm not trying to put him down or claim I'm better. I just don't want you feel like you get cheated for the money you paid. In the photos it looks great but after u get you may find that its a less than perfect sculpt.

If I were you I buy from know sources like Biohunter76 or Ruffkintoy for the same thing. You may pay a bit more but not that much. But the work you hold in your hands from pros will make you forget how much you pay for. But a poor piece of crap will always remind you got F*ked...like me

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back