Who at ILM: Circa ANH production: Was from OHIO.

BRRogers

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a hail mary... and maybe I've missed the obvious quote or reference in any kind of docu-series or book or the like... (I have not been around quite as long in the history nay PRE-history of THERPF.... so this is basically an apology for this kind of post). But, for the sake of these beloved props..... If ANYONE here: *happens* to know ANYONE from original production with roots in OHIO who might have worked on *PROPS* OR *COSTUME* or *STOP MOTION* for ANH at ILM... PM me.

5abcdb90-bca1-470b-b3c8-b5072ccb5174_text.gif

That is all for now.

Last edited:
I'm very intrigued, this is such a daunting and cryptic post!
Maybe he never knew his father and his mom, knowing his love for Star Wars back in the day, made up some story: "your daddy left us in Ohio and went to work on that Star Wars movie you love so much". Much like those moms that tell tall tales to their children about absent fathers being war heroes and spies, lol. :lol:

Last edited:
Maybe he never knew his father and his mom, knowing his love for Star Wars back in the day, made up some story: "your daddy left us in Ohio and went to work on that Star Wars movie you love so much". Much like those moms that tell tall tales to their children about absent fathers being war heroes and spies, lol. :lol:
You mean my father wasn't really The Desert Fox!

Goes to sob in corner..

“What did daddy do on Star Wars?”

He ah… he made um… props? Yeah, props.

“He left us just to make props?”

Oh… oh no, sweetie, he… also made costumes…

*tear rolls down cheek*

And that stop motion that you love – that was all him too!

*sniff* "Okay... I guess that’s cool.”

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back