Which mask should I get with this bio?

Splice

I read some of the huntorials and started with the newbie section. In one of the posts, it suggested that a lot of people start their suit with the bio. I found a bio that I really liked on ebay. After reading on through some other threads, I saw that not all bios fit all masks. So I don't start off on the wrong foot, which head will fit this bio? I'm completely new to this, so some help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

ancientmontage.png

Yeah, I did....and by the way you said that, I'm thinking I'm already off to a bad start. I figured that it wasn't THAT big a deal if it wasn't perfect. I could smooth it out with filler and fix any imperfections.

It's just that the particular mask you bought is made by a recaster (which could potentially piss some people off on here) but if you are on a budget, then you're on a budget, so I can't hate you for that. And yes, you need to find out which undermask will fit the bio so you don't run into major problems. There are tons of people on here willing to help, so just ask around. Biohunter76 is the king of bio helmets and such for starters. And I'm in Nashville/Franklin too! If you want to see a full blown Predator suit, you should go see the movie on opening weekend in Cool Springs...just sayin :)

I was just looking around for bios and found that one on ebay. I hadn't made it to the section of parts for sale on this site yet. This is why I have started posting, so I don't run into more issues like this. I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes. I really don't know too much about it. I think for the rest of the suit I'm going the Mr. Incredible suit and 5 gallon bucket route. I'm a painter, so that pretty much means unlimited buckets.

No worries mate. Just get ready to find yourself suddenly wondering where your time and money went haha
But in the end, if you put enough thought and work and money into the suit, you'll have something extremely unique and definitely badass.
Keep up the good work and keep us updated!

im getting the same bio...i orderd one from uratz....cant wait till it gets here ..
it will be my first bio....
good luck with yours ..and keep us posted :)

It looks like a recast of Biohunter76's bio so, if it is I know that The DBP1 from Biohunter76, Xdmray's open face/halfmask, and Meangenes P2 open
face/halfmask fit it great.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back