Where to get the correct masks from Eyes wide shut?

The original artist who made the films masks are twin brothers Sergio and Massimo Boldrin. They own two shops in Venezia. "La Bottega dei Mascareri" is the name.
You can find them easily on facebook, and this is the web: http://www.mascarer.com/
Hope it helps you.

La Bottega dei MascareriLa Bottega dei Mascareri
Yes, my parents have been there and they also said that this was the correct shop?

Gesendet von meinem BV8000Pro mit Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the answer. So did you put the diamonds on there yourself or did you buy it this way? If so, do you mind me asking where you got it from?

I bought the mask from Il Canovaccio and asked for some spare diamonds (15-20) then I put the diamonds in the correct pattern.

I wonder did you have any luck? I consider buying the mask at maskshopvenice but It looks slightly wrong. If you look at the picture on the website:

https://www.maskshopvenice.com/en/costume-masks/eyes-wide-shut-mask-tom-cruise.html

It looks like the mask misses the six "diamonds" on top of the mask. @Fener is your mask from that shop?
Hey yeap i got mine from Kartaruga them selves. very nice people and ready to ask all my questions. package arrivedcroun 20 days later aprox. prepare to get a very well made. mask my friend.. its not a toy. and whoever see it (especially women) get curious.. so it's a magnet…… ;) below a pic of mine the way. i like to dress with this mask… sure its a hell of a buy…. and thanks a lot Kartaruga for your excellent support and quality products

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hey yeap i got mine from Kartaruga them selves. very nice people and ready to ask all my questions. package arrivedcroun 20 days later aprox. prepare to get a very well made. mask my friend.. its not a toy. and whoever see it (especially women) get curious.. so it's a magnet…… ;) below a pic of mine the way. i like to dress with this mask… sure its a hell of a buy…. and thanks a lot Kartaruga for your excellent support and quality products

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I can't see any pic... :unsure

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back