Where to get FBI / Security style ID Wallets

Agentsmith350

Hi All ,

I have been looking for days to try and find somewhere to buy a few wallets that look like the FBI ones used in shows like this :

42770_1253642345197_full.jpg

Anyone know where to find them ?

Last edited:
Pretty good replica on ebay. search "x-files wallet". Not screen accurate by a long shot, but it is definitely of the right flavor.

Thanks :) , Searched on the site Jon but cant find anything with the badge recess , Those with the clear wallets on both sections are on eBay for about £5 which I figure could always print a lower section and stick the badge ontop of the plastic or something.

Matt - Thanks I had been looking at that one and messaged asking if the ID was removable ( so i can put a supernatural one in ) and although a little pricey I have now ordered one to see what they are like.

Still interested to see if there is any others though !

I seem to want to recall there's a "Novelty/Replica Badge & ID" outfit in Germany - I don't know if I have the link. However, searching for "Replica Badges" should turn it up in a Google session...

https://www.etsy.com/shop/sctcartsPROPS?ref=l2-shopheader-name This guy can make the Supernatural IDs, they use the same wallet as X Files. (Look in his Sales to see the FBI wallets, they're $50 each.)

thanks I messaged him when you posted this but no reply as yet , found he sells them on ebay as well so have just messaged him on there.

I seem to want to recall there's a "Novelty/Replica Badge & ID" outfit in Germany - I don't know if I have the link. However, searching for "Replica Badges" should turn it up in a Google session...

had a look but you just get what iv already been looking at ( generic wallets but none in this style )

Blue Tiger Trading have some wallets, but not sure if they have what you're after

Or these:

X-File Film ID Wallet & Badge Prop Inside badge Type Scully | eBay

TWIN PEAKS Wallet & Badge - Dale Cooper - | eBay

Looks like they post worldwide[/QUOTE]

Yeah the blue trading stuff isnt really what im after , Those ebay links are what I have bought and it arrived today. made of plastic and the badge isn't very real looking , Dont get me wrong im happy with mine its just a bit expensive for what it is.

did you PM sctcarts?

Messaged him on etsy and eBay but no reply , will try messaging him here

- - - Updated - - -

Also meant to add , if been looking for a small uk police badge but every site I find are just American ones , air anyone knows where to find UK items please let me know. I found a few on eBay but they where only tie pins or the really old type.

Messaged him on etsy and eBay but no reply , will try messaging him here

- - - Updated - - -

Also meant to add , if been looking for a small uk police badge but every site I find are just American ones , air anyone knows where to find UK items please let me know. I found a few on eBay but they where only tie pins or the really old type.
He does respond on Etsy, just give him some time. It took him two weeks to reply to me and I only contacted him at the beginning of April.

He does respond on Etsy, just give him some time. It took him two weeks to reply to me and I only contacted him at the beginning of April.

Im in touch with him now :)

Edit - Have placed an order for two so will let you guys know what they are like when they arrive :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments on my wallets, all! I've finally done some work to create art that is close to accurate from screen shot for Supernatural. I'll be adding them to my stock of available wallet replicas I make. I have the book with the scans of the prop FBI ID's, but they actually differ a bit from the screen used (I think this was possibly something to do with publishing the images in the book) and I wanted to create something more accurate and higher rez.

Will post some pictures here soon to show off the work.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back