Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reeper Alien

• Carrier Alien

• Never Seen Before Alien

• Total voters
I like the original and the dog. The dog was cool because it really drove home the point that the aliens take on the physical characteristics of their hosts. It ramped up the xeno cool factor for me.

I'm curious though, those of you who have said that the subsequent alien designs from the original have "failed" or are lesser somewhat do you think the same of the subsequent incarnations of preds from the original?

I choose a never seen before alien…meaning , I’m sure there’s something on the way that hasn't been seen yet . A whole new xeno concept that will blow everything we have seen so far out of the water ....at least I hope so.
~Estelle

I love the original, the dog is my second favourite though.
Would love to see a cool King Alien on film though.

It has always been my idea that the creation of the PredAlien was based off the Kenner King Alien.

My favorite alien is the Queen. Can't go wrong with the queen!

I love the original alien. But mainly because it was almost never seen, and the horror in that movie, was created in your head.

But my favorite was the dog alien... taking on characteristics of the host and the fact I loved playing him in multilayer in AVP2 on-line.. ;)
that was fun.

I'd have to say the queen because she's the biggest and baddest and she's the mother. Don't mess with her babies or you gonna get the thrashing of a lifetime.

I'd have to say the original Giger Alien.

I've jumped back and forth, from disliking it to liking it, again and again. It all revolved around the human skull remnants, and it's behavior.
For awhile I disliked the human skull remnants, because it added a human side to it, and made the Alien look less sadistic. Then I thought it was actually a good idea, because it shows what it used to be, and put an emphasis on the transition.

I used to dislike the behavior, because when I had watched the movie awhile back, in comparison to the ones in Aliens, it just acted lazy, and weak. Then again, it was the only alien there, and probably had to resort to stealthy tactics because it was outnumbered.

I wonder though, was the original Giger Alien, supposed to have a queen?

I love the original, the dog is my second favourite though.
Would love to see a cool King Alien on film though.

If only they decided to do ALIEN 5 instead of the AVP series, we might've seen Ripley do battle with the King Alien.

Maybe we'll see it in one of the prequels (not holding my breath, but keeping my fingers crossed).

As for my favorite alien (besides the Predator), I'd have to go with Giger's Alien, along with the Queen. One would make me crap my pants, the other would make me crap out all my internal organs from insurmountable fear!

Original Alien will always be in first place, but when I saw the Warriors Alliens in movie #2 leaping from side to side on the walls... whoah!!! ...then the Queen.
Warriors Aliens became my favorites.
That's one of the few sequel movies that measured up and surpassed the original (in terms of action, because the original is more horror and suspence that would never be equaled)

While AVP is down lower on my list of Alien movies, I do like the construction of the AVP Alien Warriors the best.

The original, well, you could tell it was a guy in a suit, or I could, even in the film. I'm not a huge fan of the Predalien though.

The queen alien no doubt, seeing Ripley battle against it in her exosuit makes me wonder what it would have been like if the Predalien had matured to that size. Imagine having one of those going against a Predator!

I like the warriors, but the queen rules also! Should have had the choice of the two queens, the first one from Aliens and the one in AVP, they had a few differences. The first one was smaller, and had very silly legs, lol, but still had the scariest head. The second one was bigger, with better proportioned lilmbs, but I dont think she was as scary, a lot more cute I thought.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back