What would your DREAM Vader costume consist of?

SaberFreak

Sr Member
Just like the other thread where everyone list what their Vaders parts are made of or who they're from, I'd like to see what people think they would get if they have the ability to get ANYTHING they want for their suit, if they were to put together one right now.

Lets keep it real and use items currently available/on sale, and not something that's out of production or need to be dug out from the Lucasfilm archives, or is in some collectors' deepest vaults...

Ok, Ill start. Here are my two dream Vaders:

ANH Vader

VM02 Helmet
GH Armor
Custom Made Cape & Robe
DavidYR1 Leather Suit
Vaderdarth Belt
Vaderdarth Chestbox
TMP Cod
TK510 ANH Gloves
TK510 Shins
Russian Officer Boots
MR ANH LE Saber

ESB Vader

JB ESB Helmet
GH Armor
Gino Chestbox
Cking/Darthchops Leather Suit
Gino Cape & Robe
Durasteel Corp Belt
Dark Shadow Cod
TK510 Gloves & Shins
Russian Officer Boots
MR LE ESB Saber

<div class='quotetop'>(hirgon @ Jun 18 2006, 08:07 PM) [snapback]1263475[/snapback]</div>
If money wasnt an object......i'd call George and get him to open a display icase or two.
[/b]
Like I said, keep it real...even if you can afford it I doubt Georgie would sell you something in his archive or one of his exhibition pieces... :p

All I would like are shins cast from original ANH shins, better cape (newer, more accurate), and a little bit more screen-accurate helmet...apart from that I've gotten the best I could find...and the total cost was a lot more than I expected :eek But there are always going to be ways of improving it...

Hmmm...

ROTJ Vader

JB Helmet
Gino Chestbox
Durasteel belt
Custom Leather suit
Custom cape and robe
Dark Shadow Cod
tk510 gloves and shins
GH Chest Armor
Custom Boots
MR LE Saber (coming soon.)

That is almost exactly what my current vader IS. :D

I REALLY need new boots. My current ones are cheap costume grade, and my feet were killing me after trooping last night. Better Chest armor would be nice, but I am actually quite pleased wiuth my Phoenix armor.
For the saber, MR is coming out with the ROTJ sabers this year, But I'll get the CE line for the costume.

If money is no object my suit would be all screen used or tour items. They exist but do not go up for sale to someone as poor as me...lol.

ANH Dream Vader

DJ helmet
modified GH armour
modified GINO chest box with wooden rockers etc.
DavidYR or Rein One 3 piece leather suit
Rein One cape and inner robe
??? belt - who is making the most accurate belt on this planet???
New DavidYR cod piece (without visible seams)
JV Gloves
custom made leather boots
??? shins

Tom

... If Money was no issue ... the original screen used ANH Helmet and Costume :D :D :D

... I know I know ... no LFL Archives stuff ... :( ... but IF I HAD that $$$ ... one may dream ...

I'm pretty Happy with what I have ... :)

Well the DJ Helmet would ROCK ...

... and maybe ... new bigger boots, new Cape and Robe (heavier) ... well $$$$$ ... :(

ANH Costume

GH Armor
GH helmet
Custom codpiece
custom chestbox/belt
custom wool cape and robe
WWII officer boots
custom gloves(in progress)
screen derived shins (In progress)
real MPP lightsaber

<div class='quotetop'>(SaberFreak @ Jun 19 2006, 07:28 PM) [snapback]1264188[/snapback]</div>
Just curious, nobody ever wanted a reveal helmet for their ROTJ Vader?
[/b]

For me a reveal is more of a display piece than something I'd wear or troop in.

<div class='quotetop'>(GundamZeppelin @ Jun 21 2006, 12:36 AM) [snapback]1264533[/snapback]</div>
I'm in the middle of building my dream suit :D but the price :cry i am going borke
[/b]
Do list out what your dream suit consists of :)

ANH Vader

SPFX Helmet waiting for it :D
GH or GINO Armor
Custom Made Cape & Robe
DavidYR1 Leather Suit paying for it
russ Belt waiting for it.
Vaderdarth or anything that looks right Chestbox
TMP Cod
TK510 ANH Gloves
TK510 Shins
any Officer Boots with hidden lifts.
MR ANH LE Saber or mpp flash i'm not pickey

<div class='quotetop'>(hirgon @ Jun 18 2006, 08:07 AM) [snapback]1263475[/snapback]</div>
If money wasnt an object......i'd call George and get him to open a display icase or two.
[/b]

I am not sure I'd even want something from the archives... at least not something that I'd have be part of my ultimate Vader. I've seen higher quality replicas made by talented fans that put the screen used stuff to shame.

I'm still trying to figure out what is considered the BEST when it comes to all things Vader. This thread will definitely help me get a sense of that.

The artificial "Limited Edition" nature of some of the best replica parts also confounds the problem.

I know the helmet I wish I had (the GH) is highly valued and highly sought after in the aftermarket.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back