Question What words are not allowed in title sig?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Garthok

Sr Member
I just changed my title name, and when I saved it and had a look in an actual thread, it had changed the word forum to ***** . I changed it with a zero, but I don't want to be seen defeating a block. So, why is "forum" not allowed?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Shylaah

Sr Member
I'm just guessing, but since it's available to and editable now by premium members I'm gonna say to keep us from claiming to be somehow in charge. Like "Forum Admin" or "Forum Moderator", or some such indicating staff which you are not allowed to do in your title.

Shylaah

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
that's kind of odd. I've had "forum" in my sig for the past two years now.
He's referring to the user title above the avatar, not the signature.

I'm just guessing, but since it's available to and editable now by premium members I'm gonna say to keep us from claiming to be somehow in charge. Like "Forum Admin" or "Forum Moderator", or some such indicating staff which you are not allowed to do in your title.

Shylaah
I will check it out, but that is probably the reason.