What? No Fringe discussion?

GotWookiee

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Seems there has been little or no discussion of Fringe this season. Last night's episode was just, well, pretty awesome, and I think this season has been pretty incredible thus far. Favorite episode thus far is the one where the two Astrid's meet. Really touching and well acted.

As far as last night's episode, I'm not sure what to make of all of it, especially about you know who still being alive in this timeline. These are some strange new observers.

I'm curious to see where it goes from here.

Any other RPFers watching? What did you think of last night's episode?

Last edited:
I just re-watched it. Last night's episode was amazing! If this is where the show is heading into (hopefully) season 5 - wow. Exciting stuff!

Loved the Blade Runner / Dark City homages. Totally want the coat Captain Widmark wears.

Last edited:
I didn't catch that. It's been a while since I've seen Dark City.

Loved Walter's "These aren't the droids your looking for," moment. I'm really curious to see where it goes from here.

One question I've been wondering all season: in the new timeline, who activated the machine and created the bridge?

The latest epidsode was amazing, loved the new titles, this is one show that doesn't stand still. Keeps things fresh and interesting all the time and i think thats rare at the moment
Also i'm keen to see how Walter changes now he has those parts of his brain back that he wanted removed.

WHile I have immensely enjoyed the last 4 seasons, I felt that this season just settled into the combined universe and many of the episodes have been self contained stories that havent really moved the overall arch of the fringe story forward.

That being said,. I really liked fridays episode with the Blade Runner Dark City homage.

I have a feeling that this season or next season might be the end for Fringe.

One question I've been wondering all season: in the new timeline, who activated the machine and created the bridge?

Not completely sure, but I think it was Walternative.

This 4x19 episode was really great.
I thought I wasn't gonna like it at first, but it was really amazing.

Too bad we're already back to the present this week.

Yeah... really hoping we'll get to see more on next season. :thumbsup

Fringe is a great show, loving this season so far, yes it is confusing at times but what do you expect from JJ Abrams after Lost lol :)

Amanda :)

This last episode was really awesome, I'm hoping that they'll eventually do a follow up episode to it, too much left unresolved to just leave it hanging like that. Maybe if Fox is generous and gives at least half a season next year maybe they can devote most of it, depending on how this season ends, to the future timeline.

It's official: Fringe has been renewed for a fifth and final season of 13 episodes. Various outlets are reporting it now.

This makes me both happy and sad at the same time... I wish the show could go on forever (or at least a full 22 episode season) but at least they'll be able to wrap things up...

It's official: Fringe has been renewed for a fifth and final season of 13 episodes. Various outlets are reporting it now.

This makes me both happy and sad at the same time... I wish the show could go on forever (or at least a full 22 episode season) but at least they'll be able to wrap things up...

Best news I've heard today.

This news is indeed good. Hopefully it won't end with some magical hoodie wearing boy telling Olivia that she has three color oriented choices.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back