What movie set would you want in your backyard??

I'd say the TNG bridge set, if I didn't think it would get ruined in my backyard, between the weather and the dogs. I'd have to have Wolf at tactical and Barkley at a spare engineering station.

The eleventh doctor's TARDIS interior... to an extent. Although I would obviously want to include a swimming pool/library somewhere in there.
50892_tardisinterior.jpg

Certainly would be The GOONIES themed for me...a full scale house / inside included with furniture etc, a Light House Lounge..Ship...etc etc..If i had a smaller land amt would be maybe something like the Christmas Vacation house complete in and out...or the twin towers from ...The NeverEnding Story theme would be great too...or even Wizard Of OZ Themed..not sure if id go more Wizard Of OZ ...Return To Oz...or OZ The Great And Powerful themed.......GREAT QUESTION ASKED...TO MANY CHOICES FOR ME THO.

This might be fun to play on...
Recognizer_Legacy.jpg

Right next to a replica of Flynn's safehouse.

Or maybe one of these...
Flight-of-the-navigator-disneyscreencaps.com-6502.jpg

Either way, it'd be a simulator too.

Last edited:
I've had this idea in my head for quite a while. I would love to have a Stargate SGC, with some sort of tunnel system that links several gates together. I always thought it would be a really fun paintball/airsoft/lasertag field.

The Jurassic park and Firefly/Serenity sets are a little more reasonable though.

In my backyard? Maybe one of the interiors of the school in Suspiria, or a detailed recreation of one of the cabins from the first Friday the 13th film.

funny thing is that a lot of Dazed and Confused was filmed in my neighborhood, and I eat at the old school drive in burger joint almost every week, it's right up the road. The exterior of the pool hall is also in my neighborhood, and several other recognizable locations.

I'd honestly do multiple star wars sets across the yard separated by wooden planks.

1- endor forest set with bunker

2-mos eisley space cantina

3-mellinium falcon interior

I would settle for pretty much any set from Blade Runner;

JF Sebastian's huge apartment filled with life-size automatons or Deckard's apartment but I think if I had to choose just one I would really like to have the full-sized Taffy Lewis' Bar - The Snake Pit - including, of course, Zhora dancing with her python...

Last edited:
A larger Human sized version of Yodas hut and the swamp in Dagobah. With an underground garage that had an elevator to bring the car up into the fog as if its rising from the force :D

One of the following,

Raiders of the lost ark temple run.
AN Enterprise bridge set up as a cimema (perfect screen) not sure which though. Love them all, may need a vote on it.
Ewok village (kids would go mad for it.... a massive 4 tree tree house.
Crashed xwing in degobah swamp.
Jabbas thrown room. Complete with An animatronic Jabba.
Or as previously sudgested and what we all want

A FULL SIZE COMPLETE MILLENIUM FALCON.......MMMMMM YES PLEASE!!!!

Just had a thought. One we could all say we already have regardless of what your garden is like.

Enterprise D holodeck. Mine is currently imaging a garden scene in devon..... but unfotunately its set on misserable weather and I cant reprogram it.

Oh for Geordie or Mr Data right now.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back