What kit bashed parts were on the mid size snowspeeder?

STEVE THE SWEDE

Sr Member
After I have finished my walker kit from the great white north I have decided to give the mid size snowspeeder a try.

This will be my first atempt to totally scratch build a studio scale model and I just can't wait to start!!! Well, it doesn't seem to be much kit bashed parts on it exept for the back area, anybody now of any parts that was used? I'm talking about the midsize model.

Steve.

Try to look at the end of the gun-engine thing

snowspeeder.jpg

doesn't it look like a Tamiya 1/35 Mathilda wheel?
Im not sure this one is the midsize, this is the only picture I could find. This one was sold on ebay some time ago.

on the large scale Snowspeeder there is a part from the German Armoured Car. The 4 wheel version, kfz232 or so. (the one that is on the butt of an ATAT...)

They used a shock absorber between the fins in the back of the ship under the canon.

That"s the only part I have been able to identify...

:-(

Tim

I just bought that kit (on it's way in) for my Walker, but that was used on the super large models, not the mid sized, right?! By mid sized I mean the one that was on on display on MoM, 47cm long model.

Steve.

I must have missed the "mid sized" part.
I always thought the 47 cm was the largest model! (and that one has the part from that car)

How big is the LARGE one then?!?

Tim

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back