What kind of backpack does Marty use?

JLeezy23

Sr Member
Anybody know what kind of bag Marty McFly uses in BTTF 1? I was watchin Family Guy and Peter was actin like him n it popped in my head haha

Thanks

Looks like an Eastpak bag of some sort.

bttf20110604_010622.jpg
bttf20110604_010500.jpg
bttf20110604_010306.jpg

yep eastpak loop up item 130527442120 on the ebay, similar but not the same color
eastpak 630

Last edited:
just got me self an eastpak very similar to marty's,you would not get any closer..(y)coolhttps://www.urbanexcess.com/p-9001-eastpak-padded-pakr-returnity-backpack-wine-red.aspx

EmmaInCandyland if you don't mind my asking how did you get one with the correct webbing colour?

p.s. The leather parts may look better slightly darker imo.

EmmaInCandyland if you don't mind my asking how did you get one with the correct webbing colour?

Hi :) I found the bag on Etsy! Was pretty lucky, and was not this expensive to be honest ^^

Otherwise, I found the leather restorer on ebay! I might get a darker one i'll see :)

Thanks!

Hi :) I found the bag on Etsy! Was pretty lucky, and was not this expensive to be honest ^^

Otherwise, I found the leather restorer on ebay! I might get a darker one i'll see :)

Thanks!

Awesome find Emma, a couple shades darker and the leather will be perfect! I found lots of links for the same kind on Google, the "Eastpak Padded Pak'r Returnity Red." And it seems it has a 30 year warranty!

Oh wow haha, Yeah I have seen this one, but it's a bit inaccurate x)
The logo is different and the cream colour on the bag should be black xD!

Ps: sorry for the double post, my internet went wrong ><

... The logo is different and the cream colour on the bag should be black xD! ...

Your bag looks good, Emma, but the logo is wrong, too. It's the older one from the 70s. ;) The 80s logo patch of the screen used bag has a large orange globe without coordinates (N, W and S) and italic letters without a hyphen between EAST and PAK (EASTPAK). Here's a screen cap of the scene where Marty and Jennifer are standing in front of the school door:

eastpak_screencap.png

Four weeks ago, I bought a backpack on eBay. It has the correct colors and shape and the logo patch seems to be correct, too. I'm still waiting for the delivery, but here are the eBay images:

eastpak1.jpg

eastpak2.jpg

eastpak3.jpg

eastpak4.jpg

eastpak5.jpg

It's awesome Roland! You always ruin my good finds though xD!
Now I want the one with the right logo xD!

It shouldn't be difficult to find any bag with the correct logo and replace the logo of your bag, which is still the correct one (except for the logo). ;)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back