What is your favorite Predator pose? PICS!

helmethunter

I really want to make a full scale predator display, but I want to get your thoughts on giving it presence, not like a standard mannequin.
I prefer the non-crouching ones because of display space, but feel free to post pics of your all time favorite poses.
I'm partial to P1 so I really like the cinemaquette pose, but my wife is an anime fan and she likes the pose on the Axertor War predator model:
cinemaquetteFRONT-1.jpg
animepose1-1-1.jpg

*I did a search and didn't find this topic, but if it's been done, I appologize.

cinemaquetteFRONT-1.jpg

animepose1-1-1.jpg

Hmm... I like the P1 pose more to the Axertor. Why? Because P1 seems to be prepared for fight, and the Axertor is just posing, more like checking the area for something. So I would go with the P1 pose (that you have posted).

Yep, posing a full size Predator is a problem because of the space the bugger takes up. Ignore the wife (shouldn't be too difficult) and go with the classic P1 pose that you like better yourself. I agree the Axertor War predator looks as though he's posing in a "look at the size of my willy" sort of way. I faced the same problem in my build not knowing whether to have him with his spear above his head or down by his side. Space restraints meant I ended up with the latter.

Many folk like the arms out, legs bent, mouth wide open look, but it is a space killer and it's also difficult to get the centre of gravity right for support. You also have to be careful about his expression or he could end up looking as though he's got a severe dose of constipation - very menacing ideed.

Good luck with whatever route you take - it's going to be a long one.

Thanks guys!
CoolleKotten, crawjaw - I am partial to the first picture and may go that route and I agree the second standing pose is too "modely".
sammycstsui - That is a wicked bust and the arm position is pretty menacing.

Keep the pics coming, as to what you guys would feel to be the ideal or coolest predator pose.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back