What is the largest, cheapest Yoda figure for a repaint project?

ForceSensitvAL

Not too much concerned about the material as I am about the size and likeness. In short, if one were to paint it solid gray, the form should be good, but it can be hollow plastic. Doesn't need to be premium material or paint app. In fact, I'm looking for as cheap and large as possible to test and play with painting it, so having molded hair/clothing would be a plus.

There was an decent size rots yoda by jacks pacific I think. It was around 18-20 inches tall. Disney did a rubber yoda with real clothes that was around the same size. Both are fairly cheap,about 30 bucks I think.

Are you looking for the figure to be a realistic representation of the actual prop, or simply recognizable as Yoda?

3-431f-b56e-45b73c10430b?fmt=pjpeg&qlt=80&wid=1400.jpg

Because this is 20” tall and you can get it shipped free from Target for $38. Maybe cheaper if you look around.

Last edited:
Yoda is how tall? 24 inches or so correct? I was also looking for something I can modify as well.

Thanks for the replies, everyone. Not so concerned about accuracy as general likeness. Most important factors to me are size and the ability to paint the whole thing, so the hair and clothing need to be part of the mold. That candy bowl Yoda looks like my best bet. The best one I've found so far, it was pretty accurate and fully molded, was a bank that was too small.

I have seen mods with yoda masks.

Does anyone have links or name brands associated with this.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back