What do you think of Wonder Woman's new Look?

The leather jacket look is sooooo original LOOK.....

It's Wonder Rogue!!!!

rogue.jpg

You don't eff with iconic globally recognized perfection.

Yeah small adjustments are done now and then.

This will go away at the end of the story run.

Mark my words.

What do I think? Two words: "Bo" "Ring"

I've never been a big Wonder Woman fan--apart from Linda Carter--so I'm not shattered to the core or outraged by this extremely bland and predictable "updating".

Superboy called... he wants his costume back...
superboyfirstcostume.jpg

Terrible WW costume design. It looks like it's from the 1980's or maybe early 90's. WTF were they thinking?

Did I miss it or did they not mention the invisible jet? I understand the need to update from time to time but with too much change Wonder Woman becomes a completely different character. OK, I admit it. I'm old and I don't like change....now get off my yard!:lol

I'm not a big fan of costumes that, well, don't look like costumes. This looks like something I could see at any local club on a Saturday night.

i think its bull****. jim lee can get bent. it boggles my mind why he's an upper echelon of dc, when he's never done anything worth picking up.

and dont you dare tell me "hush." that story was horrible. his original creations are garbage, and image collectively was ****. the guy is just as equally as much of a hack rob liefeld is.

jms is making superman hitchhike across america, originally i liked that idea. seeing wonderman, im not.

its not even 100 percent about her new look, they've completely dumped everything and starting over...again. so, she didnt snap max lords neck. and they're saying she's doing this on the side of continuity? it doesnt make sense. 2 wonderwomans are flying around?

no.

jim lee sucks.

There are TOOO many "creators" in comics nowadays that think they are God's gift to the medium. WW was invulnerable in a costume that had one piece magic metal bracelets and a bustiere that bent when she did. Don't give me that realistic spin for this crap. She used to look like a goddess, now she looks like a fan of the twilight movies.

This is weak.

I don't care for the new costume, or the change in backstory. But I've calmed down my fangirl ire, and reminded myself that it won't last. Wonder Woman's costume has changed several times and has always returned to the star-spangled bathing suit. Heck, her origin, along with just about everyone else's, has been messed about, with Pre-Crisis, Post-Crisis, and John Byrne edits flying around. I've been reading comics long enough to know that even death isn't permanent. I'll read the first issue. If I don't like it, I'll cancel my subscription until it's over. If I ever feel the need to read them, I'll pick them up in the dollar bins.

From wwtdd.com: "WONDER WOMAN - has a new costume and her slutty bodysuit has been replaced with pants and a jacket. The new writer also wanted to, “give her breast reduction surgery.” You’ve just made yourself a powerful new enemy, you sick son of a *****"

First of all, there is no denying that sex appeal IS a basic comic book value. If you're uncomfortable with a high-cut pair of granny panties, then modernize it. Watch the Victoria Secret Fashion Show for inspiration. Don't just cover it all up in an X-man suit and call it a day.

Breast reduction surgery? Are you kidding me? The only surgery I would tolerate to make her more realistic would be to cut one boob off, the whole thing, a la the Amazon Goddess background. And since you're never going to do that, don't even **** with the boobs.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back