What did you FINISH today? Or recently.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

frosty

Sr Member
Nice pack., well i finished the mould for my Jason part four and got the first pull out, not finished but its a start.

RedTwoX

Sr Member
Originally posted by Sidewinder@Mar 9 2006, 01:40 PM
Finish stuff?  You're having a laugh aintcha??  We only start projects round here.  :lol

SAS
[snapback]1202336[/snapback]​

Amen

Nice proton-packs Micdavis :thumbsup

Your sculpts never fail to impress Wampa. Amazing work. :eek

Phayze

Originally posted by Sidewinder@Mar 9 2006, 02:40 PM
Finish stuff?  You're having a laugh aintcha??  We only start projects round here.  :lol

SAS
[snapback]1202336[/snapback]​
haha. I feel like I never finish anything. I get to about 80% before I see something shiney or just get too busy with other stuff to polish it off.

Lord_Gita

Sr Member
A few weeks ago I finished up an Ep3 clone bucket, but I decided I didnt klike the paint job so I stripped it back to resin yesterday and reprimed.