What did you do May 4th?

vader45

Sr Member
I went to Oddmall: Emporium of the weird in Akron Ohio with 2 other friends! We won group section for the costume contest only be cause it was May 4th! Lol

I sold my Stone helmet and armor to my friend who is the shorter Vader. Looks better then Rubies but cares poorly for the set. It was finger printed to hell and it had new paint chips! Made me cringe! Lol but they don't belong to me anymore!

imagejpeg_0.jpg
imagejpeg_1.jpg

What did you do May 4th?

listened to star wars soundtracks all day and forced myself to work only on star wars props, no other movies and no guitars :) that was the best I could do in an isolated farm with no one around to share my passion :D I said "happy star wars day" to my father in law in the morning but I don't think it made a big impression :p

I invented the Death Star but not long after I found out that it could be blown up just by shooting a proton torpedo into an open exhaust port.

Saturdays are grocery run day no matter what, but I rocked the hand-beaded jacket Mom made me (posted these in the "Let's talk about Star Wars" thread already but I'll share here again for anyone who didn't see it), got one compliment from a Wal-Mart employee. :D

P1010529.JPG P1010527.JPG P1010530.JPG P1010528.JPG

Other than that, spammed a bunch of Star Wars posts on my Tumblr since I hadn't logged on in a week...

...and posted some fanfic, lol. Let me have my honey-nut feelios.

After my morning workout, I came home and watch Star Wars movies all day.

For dinner, the family had Death Star Waffles with breaded Bantha strips flavored with Endor tree sap.

View attachment 1016354

Later for dessert, blue bantha milk frosties.

View attachment 1016355

It was also the day my Rebel Endor Loot Crate finally arrived...

View attachment 1016356 View attachment 1016357 View attachment 1016358 View attachment 1016359 View attachment 1016360 View attachment 1016361 View attachment 1016362 View attachment 1016363 View attachment 1016364

Lol you are the freaking man

Gotta update this more directly soon, but got busy casting Fett and Vader helmets along with some motorcycle work. Change tires then cast a piece, wait for curing, then change the oil, and so on. Busy weekend.
837rtzMl.jpg

7HcbhEal.jpg

f5SIjOul.jpg

jcdwKvQl.jpg

rTJ59Tnl.jpg

uRetckPl.jpg

I wore my Roman's Props Obi-Wan Kenobi Machined FX hilt to work, had a secret sale ready for anyone who said "May the 4th be with you!" Only two customers figured it out, well almost two, one of them I literally had to point to the sign and say, "Just read this." A bit of a let down that noone mentioned my lightsaber, but it was fun to wear it anyway.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back