Weezer's Boba Fett progress...

Weezer

Hi I started this project a few years ago. I've been working on it off and on since 2007. I plan to do as much as I can from scratch... unless I find good deals on other items here or on The Dented helmet. :)

I started this costume by building the jet pack first (which is still being built using WOF templates). Along the way I have found the shoulder studs (keys from an broken cash register that was lying in the trash), bought a custom made flak vest from a Dented Helmet member (great job!:thumbsup), acquired a pair of CA Boots, a girth belt and built a set of shin tools using the WOF templates available over at TDH.

I thought I'd share a few pictures I took over the weekend. This build won't be 100% accurate but I'm trying to keep it as close as I can - - where it counts. A lot of the work is still rough. I've been using JB Weld as a filler and to reinforce inside seams. I still need to give everything a good sanding and a coat of primer. Go easy guys its my first time building something like this.:lol

Enjoy the photos (I've post some of these already at TDH - - under my user name Fettenstein). I'll post more as I go.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back