WAR MACHINE Costume - Iron man 2 - Electronic Faceplate, Forearm Guns and Minigun

OMG STEALTH IM A HUGE FAN OF UR WORK AND TUTORIALS! They helped me alot in the building of my war machine suit (Although it came out crappy). Ur work is legend and I love 'em! Btw I suppose that the material u used in this vid is foam right? I really wonder how u got it from falling apart. Mine kept falling apart despite all the hot glue I use on it.
War machine prank - War Machine vs Malaysia - YouTube
Keep up the awesome tutorials and work!!!!

OMG STEALTH IM A HUGE FAN OF UR WORK AND TUTORIALS! They helped me alot in the building of my war machine suit (Although it came out crappy). Ur work is legend and I love 'em! Btw I suppose that the material u used in this vid is foam right? I really wonder how u got it from falling apart. Mine kept falling apart despite all the hot glue I use on it.
War machine prank - War Machine vs Malaysia - YouTube
Keep up the awesome tutorials and work!!!!

did you watch the "suit up connecting foam armor parts" video?

Absolutly brilliant! I love the smooth action of the faceplate opening and closing!

thanks man, tried to get it quick like in the movie.

did you watch the "suit up connecting foam armor parts" video?

thanks man, tried to get it quick like in the movie.

Yeah I did... In fact that was the most important video of the series... its just that the hot glue somehow didnt adhere well to the surface of the foam I was using... Nevertheless, I still love how ur war machine suit turned out. THe spinning turret and working arm guns are great. Not to mention paint job...

Really great suit!!!

I really like your tutorials, I appreciate you taking the time putting them together. After another Halloween passed of not getting dressed up I figured I'd see if I could make an IM costume. After googling I stumbled on your tutorials and was blown away and amazed by the whole pep process.

You are an inspiration. I hope to have my IM ready for the ott comicon this spring.

Thanks again for all your effort in teaching ppl just getting into this hobby.

You are unfairly talented, dude.

Can you explain how you nailed the slight delay with the eye lights turning on? Is that a microprocessor programming thing or a contact between the face and helmet?

Thanks!

You are unfairly talented, dude.

Can you explain how you nailed the slight delay with the eye lights turning on? Is that a microprocessor programming thing or a contact between the face and helmet?

Thanks!

it's just a contact point. I don't use a processor for anything. Ever.
I have an arduino, it's been in the box since I got it 3 months ago. lol.

I'll learn that stuff at some point. At the moment, I haven't run into a scenario where you even really need anything like that.

I'm Ol' school. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back