Wanted - Thir13en Ghosts

you are a godsend I love your work - you and Roland are Awesome I hope to put up some of my own work when I can find something I've done that nobody else has - lol

Whitehammer, that looks great, but I think you are missing an "I." It is really dropped down and practically on top of the "C."

I am pretty certain it should read Corda Tacita, and it looks like you have Corda Tacta.

MOD EDIT: This is the free paper props forum, please advertise "for sale" items or post Junkyard links outside of the Junkyard.

btw, if anyone finds ANY other pages seen or unseen post pics in this thread, I haven't dissapeared, I just don't have the time at the moment but I'm on it :)

MOD EDIT: This is the free paper props forum, please advertise "for sale" items or post Junkyard links outside of the Junkyard.

Breen isn't the seller in question or advertising the items I don't believe, he was just pointing out the sale on Ebay for photo reference purposes I think.

I'm still working on the last one, ive got the others and will post them when finished. I've just no spare time at the moment to dedicate to it.

i found a pic online that shows what was on the back of the pages. it was the same image on the back of each page. maybe whitehammer could do this as well, when he gets the time. i hope he is going to share his pages.

13_ghosts_7.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back