Want to get in the costume world, but i need a few pointers.

jmchann

Hey guys, im new, 16 but im looking to get into the world of pepakura and costume design. im fed up of watching youtube videos and i want to do it myself. the only thing is im hopelessy lossed.:facepalm i could use some files for iron man or master chief armor, but after that i dont know of what i really need to do. Any help?

If you want to do pepakura you need to take a few things into consideration.

[]Cost (like any costume, it'll cost a lot of money to make a full suit of pep armor)

[]Health (you will want to buy the proper equipment to keep yourself from harming yourself permanently)

[]Determination: (Pepakura like any great hobby takes a lot of time to do)

[] Environment: (you will need an area outside to work with (yard, open garage) and will need a warm temperature (winter isn't the time for it))

If you still want to continue to do this (and I hope you do, I didn't want to discourage you.) I can send you some files that I have (I haven't made them, but I have downloaded them), as well as point you in the right direction of what you will need. Just let me know.

-The Armorer

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back